|Finished Size||16.36 cm. (6.44 in.) x 18.18 cm. (7.16 in.)|
|Featured Yarn / Thread||DMC® Mouliné Spécial®|
Feed your obsession with both terrariums and succulents all at once with this contemporary aloe free cross stitch pattern by Variopinto. In a clean modern style, this on-trend cross stitch idea would perfectly suit a denim jacket pocket, plain t-shirt or cushion cover.
The size of your design depends on the cross stitch fabric you choose. The higher the fabric's "count" (i.e. number of cross stitches per inch), the smaller the stitches and therefore your design. We recommend beginners start with 14 count aida (the most common cross stitch fabric), which is what we have based our design size on.
- 2 skeins of DMC's Mouliné Spécial® in color 895
- 1 skein of DMC's Mouliné Spécial® in color 3866
- 1 skein of DMC's Mouliné Spécial® in color 301
- 1 skein of DMC's Mouliné Spécial® in color 168
- 1 skein of DMC's Mouliné Spécial® in color 310
- 1 Aloe pattern
- 1 14 count aida cross stitch fabric (recommended for beginners)
- 1 embroidery hoop (optional)
- 1 scissor
Note: This pattern is in PDF format and will need to be downloaded to your computer or mobile device. Click here for more info.